Château Reynon 2014
A scientist and expert vine grower, Denis Dubourdieu and his family own many magnificent estates on the left bank (Clos Floridène and Château Doisy-Daëne, to name a few) and excel at white wine production. This 2014 is a huge favourite!
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Bordeaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 85 %, Sémillon 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Denis & Florence Dubourdieu
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 11170486
- UPC code 03760036915231
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.