Owned by the Chauvet family since 1806, this Rhone domain cultivates vines which are more than 40 years old on the hillsides of Gigondas. Matured in oak barrels for 14 months, this cuvée grows more and more complex while refining and softening its tannins. Notes of black olive, liquorice, garrigue, blackcurrant, and violet are revealed with persistance.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Gigondas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Syrah 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bernard Chauvet
- Promoting agent Mosaiq Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 11195544
- UPC code 03505881010164
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.