- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Crémant de Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 40 %, Pinot noir 30 %, Gamay 20 %, Aligoté 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 13 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Louis Bouillot
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 11232149
- UPC code 03174470080187
- Aromas almond paste, floral notes, Golden apple, strawberry
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.