- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Crémant de Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 80 %, Gamay 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Louis Bouillot
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 11232149
- UPC code 03174470080187
- Aromas floral notes, Golden apple, strawberry
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.