Northwest of Aix-en-Provence, between the Alpilles, the massif du Lubéron and the Sainte-Victoire mountain, the 40 hectares of Domaine des Béates are farmed organically on the best land in the commune of Lambesc. Located on the west side of the region, the aix-en-provence appellation can count on the refreshing presence ot the mistral wind and limestone-rich soil. A rosé true to its terroir.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 50 %, Syrah 30 %, Cinsault 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine des Béates
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 11232261
- UPC code 03591163080932
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.