This biodynamically grown Burgundy wine contains a small portion of the now rarely used "César" (or "Romain") grape variety.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Guilhem & Jean-Hugues Goisot
- Promoting agent Le Maitre de Chai (GB)
- SAQ code 11259915
- UPC code 08026080001456
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.