Ropiteau Bourgogne Chardonnay 2021
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ropiteau Frères
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 11293953
- UPC code 03473120008152
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Barbecued eggplant-cheese stacksPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 7 minutes
Shrimp, pesto, and goat cheese pizzaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Salmon à la planchaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 20 minutes or more
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.