This historic estate, almost a century old, proudly ascended to the Top 5 Emilia-Romagna properties as listed by Decanter, a prestigious British publication. Known for its Sangioveses, Poderi dal Nespoli signs a Prugneto that honours this reputation quite well. Notes of ripe fruits and a charming intensity make this a fine pairing for grilled fare.
- Country Italy
- Region Emilia-Romagna
- Designation of origin Romagna
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Superiore
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Poderi Dal Nespoli
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 11298404
- UPC code 09004854000019
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas cherry, licorice, raspberry, violet
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Veal ribs with mushrooms and warm zucchini saladPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 20 to 25 minutes
Chicken stew with olives and white winePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour 20 minutes
Turkey breast stuffed with cranberries, walnuts and Quebec cheesePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes