- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Morgon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Marcel Lapierre
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11305344
- UPC code 03760196820017
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas floral notes, mineral notes, pink pepper, red berries
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Chicken stew with olives and white winePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour 20 minutes
Raclette in mini casserolesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Italian sandwiches with pork, mozzarella, aragula and marinara saucePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.