WA 95, V 94
" The 2016 Brunello di Montalcino makes a great first impression thanks to the purity and intensity of the fruit. Those two things - purity and intensity - can sometimes be uncomfortable bedfellows, but this expression from Caprili unites them in happy marriage. The bouquet opens to bright red fruit, cola, chopped mint and blue flower. There is a lot of beautiful energy on hand. The wine is smooth and silky, giving it both near and long-term appeal. 2024-2040."
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Brunello di Montalcino
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Sangiovese 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Caprili
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 11334065
- UPC code 08032505640018