Château Villa Bel-Air 2015
As soon as it was purchased by the Cazes in 1988, the family embarked on a complete restructure of the vineyard and the technical installations. Also the owner of the famous Château Lynch-Bages, it drew inspiration from the location and its Italian character to finally name the estate «Villa Bel-Air». Sorted twice before reaching the tanks, only the best grapes are selected for fermentation, which is done in casks followed by some aging on lees to feed the wine. Pear, lemon zest, marzipan and honey make up the palate.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Graves
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Fermented in barrel
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 65 %, Sémillon 35 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Villa Bel-Air
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11341679
- UPC code 03760082818708
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.