- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Valpolicella Ripasso
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Superiore
- Grape varieties Corvina 80 %, Rondinella 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gerardo Cesari SPA
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 11355886
- UPC code 08000834395008
- Vintage tasted 2017
- Aromas black cherry, cocoa, cooked fruit, sandalwood
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.