- Country United States
- Region California
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Francis Ford Coppola
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 11383545
- UPC code 00739958057001
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas blackcurrant, blueberry, graphite, oak
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Beef tenderloin with chimichurri saucePreparation 10 minCooking time 12 min
Bison burgers with blue cheesePreparation 20 minCooking time 14 min
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minCooking time 2 h
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.