Mönchhof Mosel Slate Spätlese Riesling 2015
«Versatile» is the perfect word for this wine, which can be enjoyed either as an aperitif or at meal's end. Easy-drinking and subtly sweet.
- Country Germany
- Region Mosel
- Designation of origin Mosel
- Regulated Designation QmP ou Prädikatswein
- Classification Spätlese
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 8.5 %
- Sugar content 74 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature A low alcohol (0,6 to 9,5%)
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Robert Eymael
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 11399643
- UPC code 04017116201036
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.