- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Côtes de Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 80 %, Cinsault 10 %, Syrah 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château d'Esclans
- Promoting agent Southern Glazer's Wine
- SAQ code 11416984
- UPC code 03666140002532
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas fennel, peach, red berries, white flowers
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.