Pascal Doquet became a winemaker in 1982 and bought out his sisters» vineyard shares in 2004. Ever since, he has overseen every aspect of production, from the vineyard to the bottle.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Pascal Doquet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11528046
- UPC code 03760011500117
Pulled pork canapés, whisky flavoured barbecue saucePreparation 20 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 4 hours 30 minutes approx.
Poached salmon with herb saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Salmon tartare with pineapple and puffed ricePreparation 25 minutesCooking time 10 to 15 minutes