Pascal Doquet became a winemaker in 1982 and bought out his sisters» vineyard shares in 2004. Ever since, he has overseen every aspect of production, from the vineyard to the bottle.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.5 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Pascal Doquet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11528046
- UPC code 03760011500117
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.