Pascal Doquet became a winemaker in 1982 and bought out his sisters» vineyard shares in 2004. Ever since, he has overseen every aspect of production, from the vineyard to the bottle.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.5 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Pascal Doquet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11528046
- UPC code 03760011500117
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Wild mushroom vol-au-vent with creamy Quebec cheese saucePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 25 minutes
Gravlax (cured salmon) with dill saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
Mini cheese soufflésPreparation 20 to 25 minutesCooking time 25 to 30 minutes