Domaine Labet Fleurs 2016
Detailed infoThis delicious ouillé Chardonnay, meaning the void left from natural cask evaporation was topped off, was aged 12 months and bottled without filtration. True to the best Jura cuvées of the genre, it presents through its purity, freshness and minerality, scents of apple, white flowers, almond and a subtle toasted hazelnut note. Amazing paired to a pork filet stuffed with Comté cheese.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Côtes du Jura
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Labet Père et Fils
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11556952
- UPC code 00895958001052