Jim Clendenen, who switched to winemaking from law studies following a trip to Burgundy, is the man behind this winery'sclassic style.
- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Au Bon Climat
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 11604192
- UPC code 00850755000042
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.