A Languedoc benchmark that enjoys an exceptional location on its puech haut (Provençal for «high hill»), this Château gets added prestige from being advised by famed consultant Michel Rolland.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Cinsault 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA château Puech-Haut
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 11629891
- UPC code 03521211842205
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.