Argyros Assyrtiko Santorini 2017
Once more Greece is acclaimed for this outstanding white wine made from old Assyrtiko vines. Established in 1903, this Satorini domain is now part of the country's wine elite. Mineral, salty and fruity, this cuvée is great for happy hour and can even stay for dinner!
- Country Greece
- Region Aegean islands
- Designation of origin Santorini
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Assyrtiko 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine I.M. Argyros
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11639344
- UPC code 05200323010204
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.