- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Frontenac 40 %, Sainte-Croix 35 %, Maréchal Foch 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignobles Les Petits Cailloux
- Promoting agent Vignobles Les Petits Cailloux
- SAQ code 11679944
- UPC code 00827924070038
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas blackberry, cocoa, red berries, toasted oak
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.