Domaine Simon Bize & Fils Les Champlains 2011
The wines from this estate, a reference in Savigny, are born from a 22-hectare land, which is pretty impressive for a Burgundy property. Like all other wines from the estate, this white is upright and free of bells and whistles, but according to Patrick Bize, the 2009 stands out thanks to a near perfect vintage that yields pure and serious wines. The six-month aging period was done in equal parts stainless steel and 228-litre Burgundy casks.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Simon Bize & Fils
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 11815643
- UPC code 00795898004642
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.