Braida Montebruna Barbera d'Asti 2013
More or less expressive nose at this point, with pronounced wood on the attack and very nice fruit in the back. Elegant, refined, already offers a nice tasting experience, although the best is yet to come (wait just a couple more years, I'd say). But I already like how sharp it is, the fruit purity and the global clarity of the wine.16/20
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Asti
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 4.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Braida di Bologna Giacomo SRL
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11863311
- UPC code 08024384020135
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.