Jean-Paul Daumen Lirac 2012
Jean-Paul Daumen, who heads the Domaine de la Vieille Julienne in Châteauneuf-du-Pape, also manages a négoce house of the same name since 2010. His philosophy to be as natural as possible is applied every step of production, including in the vineyard where no chemical products are used. Of those efforts come out a selection of authentic wines that are true to the terroir, just like this Lirac, made mostly of Grenache Noir.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Lirac
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Syrah 30 %, Cinsault 5 %, Mourvèdre 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Jean-Paul Daumen
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11873211
- UPC code 03760169470577