First wine institution of Washington, the estate illustrates well the state's potential thanks to its various cuvees and has been doing so for over 40 years. Robust and fleshy, the Cabernet Sauvignon majority has a shared élevage between French and American oak casks, a third of which are new. A must for fans of the genre.
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Columbia Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 85 %, Malbec 6 %, Syrah 6 %, Merlot 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Chateau Ste-Michelle
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 11882221
- UPC code 06000186601835
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas blackcurrant, pastry, plum, vanilla
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.