This Tebbiolo marries Barbera and Bonarda born from organic agriculture and aged solely in stainless steel. Combined to animal notes, plum and cassis accents melt in a supple and fresh mouth.
- Country Italy
- Region Emilia-Romagna, Emilia
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Barbera 70 %, Bonarda 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 8.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Stoppa
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11896501
- UPC code 08033829840153
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Coq au vinPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Grilled lamb chops with garlic and rosemaryPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Grilled rib eye steaks with tarragon, shallot and pink peppercorn butterPreparation 15 minutes | refrigeration: 1 hourCooking time 10 minutes