This Tebbiolo marries Barbera and Bonarda born from organic agriculture and aged solely in stainless steel. Combined to animal notes, plum and cassis accents melt in a supple and fresh mouth.
- Country Italy
- Region Emilia-Romagna, Emilia
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Barbera 70 %, Bonarda 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 8.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Stoppa
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11896501
- UPC code 08033829840153
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak with red wine, peppercorn and cuminPreparation 10 minutes | marinade: 4 to 6 hoursCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Bison medallions with wild mushroom and Quebec cheese saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 25 to 30 minutes
Meat piePreparation 30 to 40 minutesCooking time 30 to 35 minutes