Domaine Yannick Amirault Rosé d'Equinoxe 2020
- 15% rebate while supplies last on SAQ.COM. Limited quantities.
Yannick Amirault and his son Benoît have built an enviable reputation by producing remarkable wines in the Bourgueil and Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil appellations. They favour a style that highlights the mature fruit and careful élevage, and their wines offer good aging potential. This seductive and ripe rosé is made entirely of Cabernet Franc, just like other wines from the vineyard.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.7 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Yannick et Nicole Amirault
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 11900872
- UPC code 00853389001805
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas almond paste, mineral notes, raspberry, white fruit
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Lobster bisque with rouille and croutonsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
PorchettaPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Ricotta, tomato and ham tartinePreparation 15 minutesCooking time none (except for toasting the bread)
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.