Yannick Amirault and his son Benoît have built an enviable reputation by producing remarkable wines in the Bourgueil and Saint-Nicolas de Bourgueil appellations. They favour a style that highlights the mature fruit and careful élevage, and their wines offer good aging potential. This seductive and ripe rosé is made entirely of Cabernet Franc, just like other wines from the vineyard.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Bourgueil
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.7 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Yannick et Nicole Amirault
- Promoting agent Sélections Le Maitre de Chai Inc
- SAQ code 11900872
- UPC code 00853389001805
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.