Domaine la Suffrene Bandol 2018
Provence's Bandol region turns out almost exclusively red and rosé wines. A few white wines manage to emerge from the lot, including this cuvee born from a tiny 3-hectare parcel (out of 50 ha for the whole estate). Equals parts Clairette and Ugni Blanc make up this stainless steel-aged cuvee featuring lovely faint minerality.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Bandol
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Clairette 50 %, Ugni blanc 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer GAEC Gravier-Piche
- Promoting agent Les Sélections Vin Coeur Inc.
- SAQ code 11903491
- UPC code 03760054831940
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.