Domaine Guyot Marsannay Les Favières 2016
Tradition is deep-rooted in this estate where horses and hand-harvesting are still part of the day to day, part of a bigger goal to reach a total organic conversion. The «Les meilleurs vins de France» guide qualifies the house's cuvees as modern and classic, examples for Burgundy. The estate spans over some 12 appellations located on small parcels, totalling 15 hectares.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Nuits
- Designation of origin Marsannay
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Guyot
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 11906035
- UPC code 03760164680155