Pithon-Paillé Anjou Mozaïk 2015
Jo and Isabelle Pithon established a wine merchant business in 2008 with a mission to create high-quality wines from local varietals Chenin and Cabernet Franc. Certified organic, their Mozaik cuvee is made with vines aged 20 to 30 years on average. The wine itself is aged 10 months in barrels aged 2 to 6 years before reaching shelves.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Anjou
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pithon-Paillé SARL
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 11906457
- UPC code 03760187396002
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Tomato, basil and Friulano cheese bruschettaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 minutes
Cannelloni with dried tomatoes, spinach and ricottaPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes
Beet-red breadPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour 15 minutes