Domaine Abbatucci Faustine 2011
There are too little opportunities to taste a wine from Corsica, all the more reason to jump at the chance to discover this cuvee from one of the oldest estate on the island. Made entirely of Vermentino old vines grown according to biodynamic principles, the cuvee presents a fruity, floral and mineral profile that will pair beautifully with fish and seafood.
- Country France
- Region Corse
- Designation of origin Ajaccio
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Vermentino 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Abbatucci
- Promoting agent Vini-Vins Inc.
- SAQ code 11927792
- UPC code 03760059120087