Domaine Abbatucci Faustine 2010
The Abbatucci estate is over 100 years old and specialises in typical Corsica varietal culture, including some very rare types of grape. The vineyard converted to biodynamic agriculture 13 years ago and produces many types of wines, including this red. Made of Sciacarellu and Niellucciu, it features brilliant fruit and minerality, brought out by the concrete-cask aging.
- Country France
- Region Corse
- Designation of origin Ajaccio
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Sciacarello 70 %, Nielluccio 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Abbatucci
- Promoting agent Vini-Vins Inc.
- SAQ code 11930060
- UPC code 03760059120063
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.