Domaine Isabel Ferrando Colombis Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2012
Since 2003, Isabel Ferrando imparts her touch to the Domaine Saint-Préfert. Both modern and accessible, her cuvees are getting attention from critics and Rhone wine lovers alike. She also signs under her own name this Châteauneuf-du-Pape entirely made of Grenache, forgoing its usual pebble soils for sand, clay and limestone. Vines are aged 60 years and the élevage period is 18 months. Fans of robust, powerful and aromatic wines will be delighted.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15.5 %
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Saint Préfert
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 11941658
- UPC code 00873922008610