Mas Champart Causse du Bousquet 2013
Isabelle and Mathieu Champart created their domain from scratch in 1976. Today, the property extends to 12 hectares of vines. One of its most prized areas, Causse du Bousquet, proposes a superb 2010 that brings together Syrah, Grenache and Mourvèdre. Ample and persistent, it unveils fragrances of garrigue, violet and ripe black fruits.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Saint-Chinian
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 70 %, Grenache 17 %, Mourvèdre 8 %, Carignan 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Isabelle Champart
- Promoting agent Vini-Vins Inc.
- SAQ code 11990468
- UPC code 03760233880004
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.