Pierre Henri Morel, Gigondas 2010
Created in collaboration with Michel Chapoutier, this cuvée is a delight – very appealing now, and sure to improve with timein the cellar.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Gigondas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Syrah 30 %, Mourvèdre 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pierre Henri Morel
- Promoting agent Peter Mielzynski Agencies Limited
- SAQ code 11996157
- UPC code 03380651211039
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.