After a winemaking stint in California, Aldo Conterno bought the Favot farm in the 1950s and founded Poderi Aldo Conterno in 1969. His three sons now run the winery.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barolo
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Nebbiolo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15.5 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Poderi Aldo Conterno
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 12008237
- UPC code 08028777005167
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.