This Champagne is set apart because of the fact that it combines different varietals, crus and vintages. Freshness and finesse from Chardonnay, structure from Pinot Noir and fruity charm of Pinot Meunier. The wines that make up the mix include some Grands crus from the Montage de Reims and from Côte des Blancs. Slightly dosed (still rather dry) it is aged for three years.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Montagne de Reims
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 45 %, Pinot noir 35 %, Pinot meunier 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Jacquart
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 12034216
- UPC code 00657582000630
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.