Elvio Cogno Langhe Nascetta Di Novello Anas-Cëtta 2012
Nadia Cogno (descendant of a long line of winemakers) and her husband Valter Fissore cultivate many indigenous varietals on their 11-hectare estate, including the rare Nascetta, the source of this cuvee. Unique and novel, this almost-forgotten grape variety is beautifully rendered for today's standards in this lovely discovery that will take you off the beaten wine paths.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Langhe
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Nascetta 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Elvio Cogno S.S.
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12034591
- UPC code 08033675414126
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.