Umberto Cesari Liano Rubicone
- Country Italy
- Region Emilia-Romagna, Rubicone
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 70 %, Cabernet sauvignon 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 11 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Umberto Cesari
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 12042603
- UPC code 00818276000217
- Aromas black fruit jam, dark chocolate, sweet spices, woody notes
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Lamb osso buco with black olives and fennelPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours 30 minutes
Beef satayPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Texas barbecue beef ribs with spiced rum saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 2 hours 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.