Bachelder Bourgogne Aligoté Champs Pernot 2015
Here is a Bourgogne Aligoté that charms thanks to admirable tension supported by accents of green apple, honey wine and grapefruit. Another gem signed Thomas Bachelder, who left his mark at Lemelson, Oregon and at Clos Jordanne, Niagara's flagship estate. In 2009, he launched his own project, aptly named «Projet Bachelder», dedicated mostly to Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from three regions: Oregon, Niagara and Burgundy.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Aligoté
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Aligoté 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bachelder Bourgogne
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12089559
- UPC code 00185729000132