Bachelder Savigny-lès-Beaune Les Bas Liards 2013
Globe-trotting Montreal native Thomas Bachelder makes wines in several regions around the world, but Burgundy is his spiritual home.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Savigny-lès-Beaune
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bachelder Bourgogne
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12089567
- UPC code 00185729000156
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Salmon blanquette mini-casserolesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Pork tenderloin with maple and mustard glazePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 to 18 minutes
Papillotes with cod, potatoes and lemon herb butterPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 15 minutes