Bachelder Savigny-lès-Beaune Les Bas Liards 2013
Globe-trotting Montreal native Thomas Bachelder makes wines in several regions around the world, but Burgundy is his spiritual home.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Savigny-lès-Beaune
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bachelder Bourgogne
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12089567
- UPC code 00185729000156
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Salmon-trout burgers with lemon mayonnaise and capersPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Snow crab with vanilla beurre blanc and toasted hazelnutsPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 5 minutes
Crab legs and butter with herbsPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 to 15 minutes