Pombal do Vesuvio 2015
Quinta do Vesuvio can proudly state to produce some of the most esteemed vintage ports. Ever since the 2007 vintage, the estate is also set apart by its dry red wines from the Douro appellation. The Pombal cuvee brings together classic Portuguese varietals (Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional and Tinta Amarela) to create a nicely-structured red. The exuberant nose emits dominant scents of wood, blackberry and licorice.
- Country Portugal
- Region Porto/Douro
- Designation of origin Douro
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape varieties Touriga nacional 60 %, Touriga Franca 35 %, Tinta amarela 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.2 %
- Sugar content 3.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Soc. Agric. da Quinta do Vesuvio Lda
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12120982
- UPC code 05010867371927