A child of the Languedoc vineyard and owner of some reputable estates, ex-rugbyman Gérard Bertrand built himself a 600-hectare empire over the past 20 years. Made up of sulfur-free and additive-free wines, the Naturea selection highlights the true nature of the varietals. Here the Chardonnay is quite aromatic and chatty in the mouth, with lovely freshness and notes of white-fleshed fruit, flowers and honey.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Pays d'Oc
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gérard Bertrand
- Promoting agent Southern Glazer's Wine
- SAQ code 12178869
- UPC code 03514123105292
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.