Erbaluna La Bettola Barbera d'Alba 2019
Established in La Morra, Erbaluna has been managing its vineyards under organic principles since 1992, also favouring local star varietals grown naturally on the property's 10 hectares. Aged solely in stainless steel vats, the estate's Barbera reveals nice tension in the mouth, along with great freshness, fleshy tannins and a fruity finally reminiscent of licorice.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Barbera d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Barbera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Erbaluna
- Promoting agent (Bacchus 76) 8358656 Canada Inc.
- SAQ code 12184708
- UPC code 08028221132005