Château Angélus Saint-Émilion Premier Grand Cru Classé 2010
Although its rise next to the mythical Cheval Blanc and Ausone as Premier Grand Cru Classé A in the appellation is fairly recent, the beauty of the 2010 vintage certainly helped the cuvee reach such status. The modern Saint-Émilion signed by Hubert de Boüard is concentrated and intense, a profile attained by an élevage than can reach 26 months. Marked by licorice, dark chocolate, cassis, plum and graphite, the mouth features imposing structure. A beast of a wine that will be tamed with patience and become more polished with years in the cellar.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Saint-Emilion Grand Cru
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification 1er grand cru classé b""
- Grape varieties Merlot 50 %, Cabernet franc 47 %, Cabernet sauvignon 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 15.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer De Boüard de Laforest & Fils
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 12195167
- UPC code 04000121951676