A property of Tony Stewart (Quail's Gate, Lake Sonoma Winery), the estate is named «Valley of the Moon» translated from a Native American name given to the area.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.7 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Valley of the Moon
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12198579
- UPC code 00040267104004
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.