Made with Trousseau, an authentic and novel Jura varietal, this cuvee is born from «grevillère» named-place where the oldest vines of the estate can be found.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Arbois
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Trousseau 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Daniel Dugois
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 12210419
- UPC code 03760228960018
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.