"Glossy, full tannins encase the brooding layers of dark cherry reduction and steeped currant, infused with sandalwood, anise and mocha details. This has nice elegance despite the power, with black tea and floral notes chiming in on the finish. Kosher. Drink now through 2025."
- Country Israel
- Region Galilée (Galil), Golan Heights
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Kosher
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Golan Heights Winery
- Promoting agent IsraVin inc.
- SAQ code 12211067
- UPC code 00736040011798