Parcé Frères Zoé 2018
«Get people to know, like and drink simple, forthright wines at the best price.» The philosophy of Marc Parcé, of the small and well-known négociant firm Parcé Frères, is reflected in the glass.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Carignan 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Parcé Frères
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 12212262
- UPC code 00878257000605
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.