A d’Aussières 2015
Languedoc has made quite a name for itself, quality-wise. And the proof is in the big names that acquired properties in the region since the 80s, such as Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite) who purchased the 167 hectares of this estate in 1999. The overhaul of the estate has paid off with great wines such as this red Aussières that combines the density and elegance of Cabernet Sauvignon to the strength of Syrah. A supple wine graced with ripe black fruit, cassis and cedar notes.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Sable de Camargue
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 70 %, Syrah 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée.
- SAQ code 12213100
- UPC code 03662386131517