Biodynamic proponent Stéphane Vedeau says he just goes along «with what nature is offering.» The richness of these beloved Rhône grapes is made even more powerful by late harvest and barrel-aging.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Côtes du Rhône Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Marsanne 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Clos Bellane
- Promoting agent Sélections Vinealis Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12235827
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.